Syntax is an Oracle Platinum partner offering a complete range of business solutions; cloud, managed services, software, hardware, and consulting services for Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World software. We have offices across the U.S. as well as Canada. If you would like to join our super talented sales team consider the following opportunity:
Reporting to the Manager, Business Development, the Inside Sales Representative will work towards generating new business opportunities by following tested & proven process(s) to prospect into targeted industry/ business accounts. You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. Should conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their business issues and their operations.
- Research new accounts, identify key players and generate interest in prospective clients through email campaigns, LinkedIn and social networking.
- Appointment setting through cold calling to prospective clients across North America and generating new opportunities by working closely with Marketing and Field Sales teams.
- Lead targeted email campaigns and reach key decision makers in target companies.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts.
- Ability to articulate solution offerings.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a strong lead pipeline.
- Actively update and document your activities in the CRM.
- Leverage sales enablement tools and CRM to prospect into specific geographic territories and Industry Verticals.
- 5+ years of experience in Inside sales environment preferably in ERP space (Oracle technology stack) with a proven track record
- Excellent English communication skills
Email your resume highlighting your relevant experience at email@example.com Reference SAL-may1801.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we will not be able to reply to applicants who do not meet the above criteria.
Since 1972, Syntax has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes throughout North America with thousands of customers trusting Syntax with their IT services and ERP needs.
Syntax’s award-winning Private Cloud Solutions for E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, OBIEE and Siebel deliver what enterprise application stakeholders value the most: superior, reliable performance at competitive, predicable costs.