JD Edwards Senior Financials Consultant, Canada – 1 Year Contract
Start: late December 2018 or early January 2019
Syntax is a leader in providing JD Edwards, EBS, and Professional Services as well as Cloud and Managed Services to businesses across North America. Syntax’s cloud offerings, including their best in class Enterprise Cloud for ERP continues to grow and accelerate; a unique offering that safely hosts and manages critical business applications. Syntax partners with global IT leaders such as Oracle, IBM and others.
This Senior JD Edwards Finance/Job Cost Consultant will provide functional application product expertise & leadership, clearly communicate product concepts and knowledge, lead the definition of business solutions, coordinate functional team activities according to plan and work independently to deliver value to clients.
- Implement EnterpriseOne 9.2 JDE Finance modules; G/L, A/P, A/R, Some EDI transactions.
- Resource does not need to be familiar with the development tools but should be familiar with OMW, Menu setup, etc.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience with full life-cycle with “net-new” or upgrades of J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne (versions 8.10-9.2)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on implementation experience with the following modules: Address Book, General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables
- Experience in training clients on JDE Financials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel. This is 100% on site. Expect 40 hours/week.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Email your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com. Reference Cons-Oct1801
NOTE: Unfortunately, we will not be able to reply to applicants who do not meet the above criteria.
Since 1972, Syntax has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes throughout North America with thousands of customers trusting Syntax with their IT services and ERP needs. Syntax’s award-winning Private Cloud Solutions for E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, OBIEE and Siebel deliver what enterprise application stakeholders value the most: superior, reliable performance at competitive, predicable costs.