Posted On: December 11, 2017
JD Edwards Application Solution Architect
JD Edwards - Toronto, Montreal or Northeast U.S.
Syntax is a leader in providing cloud and implementation services for JD Edwards. We are both an Oracle Platinum Partner and an IBM Premier Partner with locations in Canada and the US.
We are looking for a dynamic and professional candidate to perform Application Solution Architect functions involving both pre-sales & post-sales solution activities related to Oracle/JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. This candidate works with the sales and implementation consulting delivery groups to understand our Customers’ business needs, architect and present business solutions and effectively facilitate solution delivery in Canada and the U.S.
The candidate will have a minimum of 5years of experience and must have in-depth knowledge in multiple functional areas of the Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications. In addition, the selected candidate will be highly organized and have excellent presentation, written & verbal communication skills.
- Pre-sales experience with JD Edwards performing discoveries and demonstrations
- ERP knowledge and across a variety of industries and company sizes
- The ability to understand in detail multiple functional areas of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications and create/develop/validate a customer specific solution
- The ability to develop and deliver presentations, using the newest product features of Oracle/JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x across more than one of of the broad functional areas, including:
- Consulting experience including implementation estimates and planning of projects
- Relationships with JD Edwards User Groups and ideally have presented at conferences
- Provide responses relative to RFP’s, RFI’s, services requests, etc.
- Knowledge of additional JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications/tools:
- Oracle Business Accelerators (OBA) for JD Edwards
- BI Publisher, UPK, CafeOne, E1 Pages
- JD Edwards Development (OVR, Orchestrator, etc.)
- Bilingual, English-French
- Integration experience with Third Party tools, Services Providers and IOT
- Recommendations for appropriate skills/education for Syntax Services team as required.
- Knowledge of Syntax methodologies and standards for delivery of services within the practice
Travel: Overnight travel is a component of the role. Travel will average <40%
Location: North America
Canadian and U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in Canada and the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Email your resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference 9103-5S.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we will not be able to reply to applicants who do not meet the above criteria.
Since 1972, Syntax has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes throughout North America with thousands of customers trusting Syntax with their IT services and ERP needs. Since 1997, Syntax has focused on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World while supporting and enhancing its SDM product line. Today, as an Oracle Platinum Partner and IBM Premier Partner, Syntax is a leader in providing cloud and implementation services for JD Edwards. From their multiple offices in Canada and across the U.S., Syntax delivers a leading combination of software, services and cloud solutions to meet the needs of its diverse range of customers. Syntax’s cloud offerings, including their best in class Enterprise Cloud for ERP continues to grow and accelerate; a unique offering that safely hosts and manages critical business applications.