Posted On: February 22, 2018
Junior Oracle EBS Applications Technical Developer
Consulting Services - Somerset, New Jersey
Syntax is a leader in providing JD Edwards, Cloud and Managed Services to businesses across North America. Syntax’s cloud offerings, including their best in class Enterprise Cloud for ERP continues to grow and accelerate; a unique offering that safely hosts and manages critical business applications. Syntax partners with global IT leaders such as Oracle, IBM and others.
We are currently seeking a Junior Oracle EBS Apps Tech Developer to work onsite at our Somerset, NJ office.
Reporting to the EBS Development Manager, this full-time role as a Junior Oracle Applications developer will analyze requirements, develop technical design specifications, develop packages, APIs, extensions and custom reports for R12 Applications.
- Coordinate with business analysts/functional consultants to understand and document the business requirements.
- Provide on-going application technical support to business customers Oracle Applications Technical issues, troubleshooting, Code Promotions between the instance and resolving complex problems.
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Develop technical design documents for conversions, extensions, interfaces, and reports.
- Develop customizations and extensions to Oracle Applications as per client requirements
- Work with hosted and non-hosted organizations to resolve various technical issues.
- Work with Oracle Support and Metalink research to resolve Oracle application bugs.
- 5 years hands-on, development experience working in an Oracle 11i/R12 Applications environment.
- Strong development skills using the following tools: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder, XML Publisher, Oracle APIs, OA Framework and Jdeveloper,
- Technical understanding of functional process skills in extending and supporting Oracle 11i / R12.
- Experience in using Oracle Personalization.
- Candidate should have the ability to understand Supply Chain, Financial (AR/AP/GL) and Manufacturing business processes in relation to the Oracle 11i/R12 application.
- A team player who can work in a collaborative environment and provide a mentor role for other junior developers.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individual must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a strong team player.
- Must be highly self-motivated with a drive to achieve and get results from themselves and their collaborative teams.
- Minimum BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.
U.S Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Email your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com. 9105-8S
NOTE: Unfortunately, we will not be able to reply to applicants who do not meet the above criteria.
Since 1972, Syntax has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes throughout North America with thousands of customers trusting Syntax with their IT services and ERP needs.
Syntax’s award-winning Private Cloud Solutions for E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, OBIEE and Siebel deliver what enterprise application stakeholders value the most: superior, reliable performance at competitive, predicable costs.