Posted On: February 22, 2018
Cloud Sales Representative – New Customers
Sales - United States
Want to work for a rapidly growing organization where your contribution will be noticed and rewarded immediately? An organization that values your current skills but only sees them as a starting point and encourages personal growth? A company where you look forward to coming to work every day?
Syntax is an Oracle Platinum partner offering a complete range of business solutions; cloud, managed services, software, hardware, and consulting services for Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World software. We have offices across the U.S. as well as Canada. If you would like to join our super talented sales team consider the following opportunity:
Job duties include prospecting, qualifying and closing sales to highest-probability prospects. We need experienced hunters who are passionate about selling, about client satisfaction and about the business case for private/public cloud. A relationship salesperson that has a proven ability doing what it takes to develop and close net-new business. One that possesses the skills to coordinate the required resources to respond to complex IT requirements. The successful candidate will need to “own it.”
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum five (5) years direct selling experience in selling Private/Public Cloud Managed Hosting and Managed Services (recurring revenue deals)
- Proven experience opening new accounts and closing deals with Net New logos
- Oracle ERP and consulting sales experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Superior prospecting and lead management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to confidently and professionally present to “C” level executives
- Knowledge of local marketplace
- Passion, drive, tenacity, owning it and relentless while also maintaining professional sales behavior and good habits
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and good CRM habits
This Position Entails:
- Travel, on a regular basis throughout the territory.
- Keeping Salesforce.com up-to-date daily.
- Selling responsibilities:
- Cloud Sales (Private/Public Managed Hosting) to EBS and JD Edwards customers and related offerings, especially Oracle applications
- Cloud Sales (Private/Public Managed Hosting) for non-ERP-related, mission-critical applications, legacy applications and other application and technical workloads (think AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud).
- Professional Services: Managed Services, New implementations, Upgrades
- License sales of EBS and JD Edwards Applications
- Related Third Party applications and services
- Role is predominantly a hunter but you will have the business acumen to understand the customer’s business well enough to identify growth opportunities during the initial sale and after.
The Successful Candidate must be:
- S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.; we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept, can interface well with Management, Consulting and related Sales Teams
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder, a problem solver, dynamic, a difference maker
The role pays a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions.
Email resume highlighting Cloud sales experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference 9104-10S
NOTE: Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not receive a reply.