Is now the right time to implement JD Edwards? We examine the benefits of a JD Edwards Upgrade, and why right now might be the best time to do it.
- RBC Economics expects Quebec’s economy to rebound from a disappointing 2012 and achieve 1.6% growth in GDP in 2013.
- Scotiabank’s Global Forecast predicted last October that robust oilsands investments would keep Alberta’s economy growing at a 3.0% clip in 2013.
- Bloomberg Businessweek reports that although the U.S. economy shrank slightly in Q4 2012, there was lots of good news. Total business investment increased by 12.5%, consumer spending rose by 2.2%, the personal savings rate increased by more than one percentage point over Q3, and real disposable income shot up 6.6%.
- On January 29, 2013, the Dow Jones industrial average closed just shy of 14,000 – representing a five-year high and narrowly missing an all-time high.
Sure, we can argue about which metrics give us the clearest picture of economic health. And it’s fair to say that in terms of the global economy, we’re not out of the woods yet. But the signs are all around us: consumers and businesses alike are starting to feel a weight off their shoulders.
We hope your company is no exception.
Now, as the economy picks up steam, you may be tempted to proceed with caution. You may be satisfied to sit back and watch your revenues increase organically.
May we suggest a different approach?
The Ideal Time to Implement JD Edwards
Your most resourceful competitors are using our improving economy to their advantage. They’re leveraging their rising profits and making strategic investments that will give them a lasting edge when the economy returns to full health.
You can do likewise by making real productivity improvements across your organization. One of the best ways to do that is to implement JD Edwards ERP suite of applications, or to upgrade the one you’re already using. Think about it: by making just one investment in your business software today, you can prepare your company to operate with greater efficiency as you scale up your production and revenue over the next 5 to 10 years (knock on wood) of robust economic activity.
In case you’re not familiar, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne offers more than 80 application modules to automate all aspects of your business.
By implementing or upgrading a JD Edwards solution, you can:
- Streamline your monthly close.
- Increase the consistency of the financial data you use for decision-making.
- Improve the accuracy of your production planning.
- Accelerate your delivery times from order to shipment.
- Decrease your greenhouse gas emissions.
And accomplish just about anything else you’ve been meaning to get done before the next economic boom.
Don’t Go It Alone. Ask About JD Edwards Managed Services.
We realize that implementing or upgrading JD Edwards is a big decision. You’ve got to think about how you’re going to execute the implementation, how you can ensure an on-time, on-budget go-live, and how you’re going to maintain the system going forward.
That’s where Syntax can help. We’ve spent the past 16 years developing and implementing JD Edwards solutions for customers across North America. And we offer Managed Services packages in which we can:
- Perform your JD Edwards implementation or upgrade – behind your firewall or in the cloud.
- Architect your technology infrastructure so you can focus on your business.
- Keep your JD Edwards solutions – and the underlying hardware – running optimally.
- Offload your IT team, facilitating increased focus on mission critical projects.
- Deliver specialized expertise in IBM iSeries and IBM Servers.
In short, we’ll manage your systems so you can focus your energy on running your business, not your technology.
We’d love to learn more about your needs and share ideas on how we can help. Contact us for a free Managed Services Assessment today. Just call 1-877-968-2948 to get started.
Mobile Spy Reviews has a very much good and mostly they are only positive. For this we have to work hard. But the result is evidently worth the effort.