Assembling the right components for your lean, connected, and digitally transformed future
Today’s Market Dynamics
Whether producing made to stock, made to order, or assemble to order, keeping assembly lines going and distribution channels open amid wave after wave of the COVID 19 pandemic has been no small feat.
Between supply chain disruptions, shifting consumer demand patterns, changing technologies, rising materials costs, and all the employee and broader labor market issues of the day, it may seem like every day brings a new and different challenge.
What hasn’t changed is the need to boost production yield, expand throughput and ensure end-product quality. And quality control still means focusing on cutting warranty costs and minimizing product recalls – it all fits together with big bottom-line impacts.
What seems to always change is consumer behavior and how they engage with your brand. For example, now many products have their own hashtags, fan clubs, or online complaint forums. On the technology front, so many new possibilities have opened for evolving processes throughout the organization that constantly innovating has become the norm.
In fact, Gartner recently confirmed the multi-directional nature of transformation in manufacturing, with two noteworthy new opportunities coming by way of blending products and the services that come with them, and the emergence of Equipment as a Service business models.
Key Market Factors
- Ongoing supply chain disruptions
- Shifting consumer demand patterns
- Rising costs and tighter margins
- Employee and labor market issues
- Stiffer competition
With so much flux in the operating environment, and so many opportunities to pursue, could any choice you make be the best one? What’s the right way to determine better versus best?
In order to be confident you’ve geared up in the right way, work with a partner that can help you start with where you are today and then work with you to create and implement new sources of value from every aspect of your operations with managed options you adopt on your terms.
By embracing and maximizing managed multi-cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, you start the process of becoming a more agile, future-ready, and customer-focused organization.
We know your industry
Tap into our extensive practical experience with clients just like you and across a broad swath of the discrete manufacturing spectrum, and the understanding we’ve gained of how ERP solutions produce better outcomes for manufacturing organizations.
Benefit from our knowledge of how to identify and implement the technologies needed to improve all aspects of how manufacturing organizations operate, from sourcing, assembly and finishing to back-office functions and distribution.
Customized solutions that fit your needs
We know that no matter what you’re producing, you have different production runs to meet a wide variety of your customers’ needs – by color, size, shape, taste. And we approach your needs the same way – by connecting the unique way you operate today with the innovative future you need to reach.
We develop the tools and reports that can help ensure technology is a source of innovation and not another source of trouble for you to manage.
We show you the possibilities and work with you to produce them.
We can help whether you’re looking for a partner to help guide your ERP implementation or cloud migration. Or if you want to understand how to find greater efficiencies or manage supply chain constraints with fine-tuned processes that reduce waste with applied analytics. Or if you want to reduce warranty claims by connecting your equipment with sensors to detect anomalies and prevent defects on the line.
How Syntax can help
Provide secure, integrated, and cloud-based ERP solutions that work across the end-to-end manufacturing value chain and promote innovation.
Develop a comprehensive managed public, private or hybrid cloud solution plan for your mission-critical manufacturing applications.
Increase efficiency, productivity and agility across multiple processes and systems.
Enable data analytics and IoT deployment across all areas of operations and any distributed assets to enhance decision making across management.
Improve asset utilization maintenance, scheduling to optimize up/down time.
Implement best practices that will enable strategic and operational performance.
Improve profitability by providing timely and accurate insights into supply chain, production, and delivery and logistics issues.
Improve liquidity and cashflow by improving billing timeliness and accuracy.
We’ll always bring the A team
When you work with Syntax, you get a partner that brings industry-leading credentials and partnerships to the table. That gives us the ability to offer you the best options backing our managed multi-cloud ERP solutions, which we then can integrate and manage for you.
The highest standards
Syntax meets compliance standards for SAP hosting operations and SAP HANA operations, 39 different AWS technical certifications, the AICPA’s SAS 70 and SSAE 16 audit standards as well as SOC-1 and SOC-2 system-level control standards for security, and compliance with multiple other standard-setting organizations.
The right connections
We’ll bring our knowledge and partnerships with leading technology providers, so you get the right solution for your business; we are an SAP Gold Partner, Oracle Sell Partner, AWS Premier and Managed Service Provider Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, and IBM Silver Partner.
Introducing the Global Manufacturing Center of Excellence
The Syntax Global Manufacturing Center of Excellence brings together experts from across our organization to develop, build, and implement leading edge, holistic manufacturing solutions.
Our Global Manufacturing Center of Excellence allows us to:
- Provide value quickly through improved and streamlined processes,
- Ensure exceptional performance and delivery to you,
- Leverage subject matter expertise from around the world,
- Co-innovate with partners to develop unique solutions,
- Drive innovation with real, measurable outcomes,
- Share knowledge and best practices proactively,
- Make sure we speak your language,
This German industrial connectivity manufacturer become a leading provider of solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Sought to increase digital consistency in their ERP deployment, reducing the use of paper to the bare minimum, making processes transparent, and maximizing the flexibility of the company’s employees.
- Successfully deployed a dashboard that employees use to monitor multiple machines at once, and they can even monitor each other’s machines and not print out multiple sheets to paper – making everyone more productive.
Dole Packaged Foods
This California-headquartered global packaged foods products leader has run its mission-critical SAP applications in Syntax’s private cloud since 2009.
- Syntax successfully migrated 68.97 TB of data, 89 virtual servers and 23 applications.
- Sought to identify and evaluate public cloud options to optimize costs and support quality objectives.
- Provide Dole with real-time visibility into entire AWS environment through Syntax Customer Experience Hub (CxHub) and monitoring tools.
- Syntax added visibility and transparency through Syntax Intelligent Autonomous Platform Services for AWS.
Trex Company, Inc.
This Virginia-headquartered building products and equipment company experienced rapid growth and an expanding international footprint and called for it to move out of the data center business of managing their own hardware.
- Sought cloud-based alternatives to their data-center hosting of their mission-critical applications.
- Successfully re-platformed Trex’s ERP components across multiple availability zones to improve security, reliability, and flexibility.
- Re-architected for load balancing to eliminate single point of failure risk.
- Syntax maintains and manages the infrastructure, allowing Trex to focus on running their own business.
Your future begins now
Our Global Manufacturing Center of Excellence is ready to help you get started.
Contact us today and let us show you how to turn the possibilities of today into realities!